Month: September 2012
When out this fall with your family
enjoying our local apple orchards,
consider picking up a few extra
pounds of your favorite variety to
donate to Greenfield’s Breakfast Program!
Welcome to all the parents of new and returning Greenfield students! We are looking forward to meeting you at our Annual General Meeting on Monday, September 24th at 6:30 pm in the school library. The agenda for this meeting will include: electing H&S Executive Members, approval of the annual budget, and planning for the year.
- At every H&S meeting parents who attend have the chance to win an ice-cream party for their child’s class!
- Feel free to view the Agenda attached below and contact the Executives if there is anything you would like to add. Agenda For Meeting September 24th, 2012
- All H&S Meeting Minutes are now posted on this site under Minutes.
- Executive Members are elected at the AGM and all positions need to be filled. The job descriptions can be found on this site under Executive.
- Fall Leadership Training for Home & School volunteers will be held at Mischouche Consolidated School on Tues. Sept. 25 at 6:30 p.m. Our Executive can sign you up if your interested.
We need parent involvement to ensure that Home and School continues to provide extra support to the students and staff here at Greenfield. Being an active part of Home and School or an Executive Member is very rewarding and gives you a great opportunity to be involved in your child’s/children’s education and school experience.
More information in the Greenfield Home and School Newsletter
We’re looking forward to welcoming new parents to Greenfield Home and School!
Here are some tips on how to follow what’s going on in our schools.